I am just over 22 weeks pregnant, and for the last several weeks, I've been waiting (impatiently) for that boost of energy everyone kept telling me about. Well, I believe I found it today. I ran some errands and ended up reupholstering our 4 kitchen chairs. (If the camera worked I would post pictures.) Afterwards, I lounged around and took a nap. Turns out, energy boosts take a lot out of a person. I've also been planning tiny house projects, getting ideas mainly from Pinterest. For example, I pretty pumped about trying out a new stain remover on the carpets, thanks to Powder and Ghirardelli's "accidents." I'll also be working on converting the guest room into a queen guest room, and our office into an office/full guest room. This really excites me. Plus, I get to shop for queen bedding at the online discount stores. :)
Next week is my last week of summer. :( Now that I've found my energy, I'm a little bummed, BUT, ready to get on with the school year to see just exactly what I'm up against with these new third graders. Enrichment camp went well (glad it's over), and I was able to set up my room, so I'm feeling pretty prepared- well, as much as I can be.
Jeremy will be busy in the coming weeks. He's participating in an officiating camp, quick trip to Michigan to pick up the new furniture we're inheriting, and then life at the restaurant and hopefully the fire department.
No comments:
Post a Comment