Friday, January 18, 2013

Well...it's January

We've been quite busy.  We've hosted several family members and friends just about every week/weekend this month.  Rosalie does not nap much during the day.  We got a new computer, thanks to Jeremy's dad and brother.  We found a home for our rescued cat, Nutmeg, who continues to live in our neighborhood, and her new owners said I could visit.  We've started cloth diapering- still getting used to it, but excited and encouraged by all the positives of using them.  I've started my goal to create the perfect brownie recipe from scratch, and keep it top secret.  So far I've made an outstanding chocolate cake- I haven't figured out how to get the brownies extra moist in the middle, so until then, we will just have to suffer.  :)  I've registered for 2 5ks- the Atlanta Color Run and the Atlanta SPCA.  My goal is still to run/walk a half before I turn 30- specifically the Kiawah Island Half, which is always around my birthday in December.  It's my favorite place, that's why I chose it.

Oh, and I return to work on Tuesday.  I'm already planning to have at least 1 meltdown.



 Taken on Christmas Day at my parents' house.


Both of these were taken at 4 weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment