Lately, Jeremy and I have made some large steps forward in the Idaho Dream department. Yesterday, we booked our flight for June. I must admit, we're rather excited. Our goal is to fly out there and play most of the time- waterfalls, hot springs, short day hikes, exploring...you know the drill- as well as spend a few days looking at land properties that have Dream Home potential. If we don't fall in love with Boise or any land, then we will just consider the trip a nice vacation in God's sweet country. If we do fall in love with it, we are prepared to buy (within our budget).
Currently, I am on spring break! Work is going well, although all the teachers and students are in panic mode as the CRCT date approaches. Yesterday and today, my good friend Sarah had her bachelorette party at her family's lake house. I can't remember a time when I've been so relaxed. We had gorgeous weather, sunned on the boat, and just chatted. It was lovely. For the rest of my break, I plan to get my car serviced, do some outlet shopping, nap, Spring Clean, and maybe visit my grandparents down in Sandersville for a day or 2. :)
In other news, Ghirardelli got spayed a week and a half ago. Poor thing- she has to wear an Elizabethan cone until Wednesday, so she doesn't scratch the incision spot or mess with the minor infection that came with the surgery. She's taking it like a champ though. The first few days she ran in to lots of cabinets and corners, as anyone would if they were wearing a huge cone on their head. She and Powder are getting along better as well. They love to play chase and wrestle, until one of them annoys the other and then they call it quits.
Jeremy is still looking into going back to school for his EMT and paramedic degree. He's still undecided about it, though. It would mean some minor changes at home, which I am confident we could handle.
Anyways, that is the update.
No comments:
Post a Comment