It's official! We are going to Ann Arbor, MI during my spring break- April 4-8. I was do disappointed in myself that I missed the online discounted tickets for Air Tran. Really, I told Jer about it and the time frame, and forgot to follow up. Because of this, we just decided to drive, but then while my kids were taking the benchmark tests on Monday, I decided to just check again. Sure enough, they went back on sale for the same price as before. We leave Easter morning, come back Thursday afternoon. I'm excited to see the family up there, as well as eat at Afternoon Delight. Hopefully, if the weather cooperates with our plans, we can also go to camp where Jer and his family all went.
I've been motivated to get grad. school assignments finished, which is nice...though I'm not sure what to do with myself now that things are finished...having less stress is making me a little stressed. :)
I am so proud of Jer! He's been getting championship basketball games to ref, which means that someone high up thinks he's terrific at his work. Maybe next year he will get more and more games.
I'm ready for spring. I'm ready for planting sweat peas and forgetmenots.
No comments:
Post a Comment